FX-FJ Holden Club of Queensland Inc.
Established late 1976 with the first official club run in January 1977
Want to become a member?*
Membership* available to any persons owning or with an interest in Holden models 1948 (FX) to 1956 (FJ) series.
Then print off the membership form
Or email us for further information
MEETINGS are held on the 2nd Monday of each month in the Rocklea Showground’s.
Enter via Goburra Street, starting at 7.30 pm sharp.
All members and guests are welcome to attend.
- The promotion, preservation, restoration and use of early model Holden’s from 1948 (FX) to 1956 (FJ) models.
- To organise and promote car runs, barbecues and to assist fellow club members.
- To host swap meets of benefit to all model cars, as well as club vehicles.
- To build a library, dealing with as many aspects of early Holden’s as possible, for use by club members.
- To promote closer relations between fellow members and other clubs by holding club car runs and functions in association with these clubs.